Saturday, February 04, 2006

My muse is missing, have you seen him?

For some reason I feel particularly uninspired lately. I haven’t been able to write much of anything. I suppose there are many varied reasons for it, but it is a bit depressing. Those who know me will tell you that I always have something to say – whether or not anybody wants to listen. But for the past week I have struggled to say anything at all. Perhaps it is just a bad mood, or maybe it is the pain medicine the doctor gave me for my back. Either way I am not having much fun. I have sat at my keyboard for hours staring at the blank screen with nothing to put on it other than I have nothing to say.
For someone who enjoys writing it is a bit depressing and overwhelming to not be able to write. So I guess for now I will just hang on and hope that my muse returns soon. I hope he doesn’t stay gone too long.If you see him please tell him to come home. I am missing him.

No comments: