Friday, February 17, 2006

Dangerous proposition

An acquaintance of mine recently informed me that he had a free membership offer to a popular women’s weight loss gym. He asked me if I knew anyone who would be interested in it. After searching through my mind for possible candidates it became obvious to me that I could be in no small danger if I went to any woman I know and offered her the gift. Even giving the membership to a thin woman could result in dire consequences. After some reflection I told him of my unwillingness to risk bodily harm in offering it to any woman I knew. Soon we had a great time laughing about the injuries that might be inflicted upon ourselves. So for now he carries in his wallet a certificate for the gym. Maybe he can anonymously send it to a woman who can use it. Although, if he does I hope that the woman is either single or her husband is out of town.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I wouldn't be insulted at all. I know I need it ;) I promise I won't inflict any bodily harm on you....

Anonymous said...

:D
Same here!!! Although i don't need it that much, just lack some fitness:)