Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Little things

It is always interesting that after an emotional high comes an emotional low. Sometimes the one is as extreme as the other. After a great accomplishment is achieved there is a sense of loss of the motivation to complete the task. It is during that emotional lull that the smallest thing can come along and jerk the rug out from under you. It is never some huge obstacle that thwarts your happiness, but some small stone in you shoe that ruins the joy of achievement. Then begins the long climb back to ground level again so that you can begin the ascent to joy again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear William,

I was surfing blogs and i ran into yours. I want to thank you for your inspiring blogs. Wonderful work!!

I'll be back :)

UncleWillie said...

I am glad you enjoyed them. Sometimes I wonder if they make any sense to anyone but myself.

Anonymous said...

Believe me, THEY DO!!!! :D