Saturday, January 28, 2006

Till you Love me too

I wrote this song round 15 years ago. There was a third verse to it but time has erased it. Perhaps one day I will remember it and be able to share it as well.

Till you love me too
By William H. White, Jr.

When I look into your eyes I can see the brightest star and when I hear your voice I know the angel that you are and when I touch your hand, how I want to stay with you and tell you all these things until you love me too

Chorus
Oh I don’t have a lot to offer. Just my heart, my love I give. And I promise I will be yours fro as long as I live. For I would give you anything that I have oh yes its true For to me its not worth anything. Until you love me too

Your fair face possesses all the beauty of a rose that grows out in the garden where summers breezes blows Just stay and let me tell you of all you mean to me. Sweet words of love I’ll whisper. Please give your love to me.

No comments: