Things that make me smile
1. My children – They are the reason I exist.
2. Old friends – Those that are always there even when things go wrong.
3. My truck – Like the energizer bunny – still going.
4. Antique tools – They are scattered all over my apartment.
5. Old shoes – The ones that are so broken in that they start to break apart.
6. Morning coffee – How else do you start a day?
7. Winter chill – much better than the summer sweat.
8. Meeting new people – new people to laugh at all my old jokes.
9. Pictures – Moments frozen forever of life years ago.
10. Old barns – Exploring Mecca’s for a scavenger like me.
11. Pretty girls smiles – Seen too seldom but appreciated every time.
12. Old TV shows – Slivers of my youth.
13. Books – Other worlds to explore and hide in.
14. Apple pie – Especially when it comes with coffee.
15. Music – Real music that you can understand the words too.
16. Quiet conversation – Getting to know a person inside and out.
17. Word puzzles – Things that make my brain work.
18. Hot baths – Soak away your cares and aches.
19. Sunsets – Especially when viewed from a beautiful location.
20. Memories – Sweeter every day (some anyway)